Online reading:

web stats

14 Σεπ 2006

Just thoughts..



When I try to express myself with words, thoughts or feelings, I am under the impression that it is my mind and intellect that generate my thinking.All of these are passing illusions and realities, projections of my ego desires and wishes.
Strange eh?
Maybe not..Im afraid of my inner me..Changes all the time.I feel so creative but all I do is nothing.Nothing.Like right now.I want to write but I can't.

But I do know this.I want to go ,seat on a bench and stare at the sea .For hours...
To get lost in this blue beauty..

1 σχόλιο:

Christos είπε...

It is like when you meditate. You try to clear your mind and all your thoughts come screaming inside your ears. It's the first step. You have to let the thoughts in before they get out. There are so many things you want to do your brain cannot prioritize and you feel helpless and useless. YEs, the best thing you can do is drop everything, stop trying, let the ideas pour into your head but just observe them, don't try to interfere, like the thoughts when you meditate, and then they will pour out and they will clear and you will figure out what to do next.