Online reading:

web stats

10 Σεπ 2009

I'm afraid of my inner me...

I really do.
Changes all the time.
For some reason I feel ......depressed even though my life is working well.
I want to write but I can't.
Too many things ..too many emotions.
Have I lost my inner child?
Is it fear?
It's hard to be myself but ....thats who I am.
Trying to discover what suits me.Trying to fill the empty glass when its half empty.Trying to find ways to make everyone happy.Its possible but not always.
Those endless moments of thoughts...
Can't bare them.
My feelings have mixed colors that make absolutely no sense to me.
I try to capture and fix them...

I breathe deeply,quietly.
I look forward to life's many challenges.I will not let the voices of negativity and fear have their space in my mind and soul.
Trust and faith are the solution.

Above all...life is a journey..we are just the passengers...


I'm back BlogCity...and I'm back for good.

Welcome to my world through my eyes...


I am the passenger
And I ride and I ride
I ride through the citys backside
I see the stars come out of the sky
Yeah, theyre bright in a hollow sky
You know it looks so good tonight
I am the passenger

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: